Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Basic Idea

The theater room will have some automation, but not as much as the kitchen or the laundry room, and most of it has already been invented. I will not, for example, be building a remote control from scratch. Unless it seems necessary for some reason down the road. And in fact I do intend to have some sort of remote control that can control the whole Mad Scientist Mansion, and I'll obviously have to build that. So never mind. I will probably be building a remote control, but you know what I mean.

Given that the technical aspects play a smaller role here, I will be using this blog for two things. First, I'll be documenting what technical aspects there are--what TV and sound system I get, how they are set up, etc.--if they turn out to be interesting, and, second, I'll be reviewing movies I watch. Eventually it will be movies I watch in the Mad Scientist Mansion theater, but for now, given that there is no Mad Scientist Mansion theater quite yet, it will just be movies I watch more generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment